A well-known Tucson restaurant that has been serving Mexican food since 1952. The establishment made headlines in 1999 when then-President Bill Clinton visited. The restaurant has had many famous guests, including movie stars, athletes, and politicians.
La Pinata was first opened in 1969, located at 3330 N. 19th Ave, Phoenix, AZ, 85015. The restaurant stayed at this location for 45 years before they relocated to their new place at 5521 N 7th Ave, Phoenix, AZ, 85013.